Wednesday 18 April 2018

Study Task 8: Postcard Printing and Final Set

Today I have screen printed my postcards for cats in hats, the postcards were made to match the posters that I created. I really enjoyed creating the postcards as the outcome and process was successful and fun, I think I prefer them to the actual original posters. The screen prints consisted of 3 layers; the background, the cat, and the hat, the background and the hat were printed in the same colour, with the cat printed in black.

The final set of postcards work extremely well and look great as an extra to go with the posters, I will continue to create postcards in future projects if suitable. The postcards present the concept of cats in hats successfully in a fun, wacky and cute aesthetic.



The 3 different layers:


The final set of 3 postcards:



No comments:

Post a Comment