Monday 19 March 2018

Study Task 8: 3 Final Collage Designs

These are the 3 final collages that will be used for my screen printed A3 posters; cats in hats. I have decided to create my posters in A3 rather than A4 as the details of the collages would be hard to see on A4, also A3 will stand out more.

I have begun to think about colours when screen printing. My first idea is to screen print each cat in black, but have the hat in a different colour on each cat, giving a simplistic yet bold aesthetic. I also thought about using a strict limited colour scheme throughout the set of 3 posters; black paper with the cats in white, with red hats. I will experiment with both ideas and then decided which works best.




This is what they look like thresholded ready for screen printing;






No comments:

Post a Comment