Monday 25 March 2019

Feedback/ Intro Card and Wrapping Paper Development

Today I showed a couple of my peers the designs that I had created for the gift wrapping paper for my products. I asked for advice on which design out of the 4 initial ones to take forward for the final gift wrapping paper that I will print and foil. I was mainly stuck between two designs- which my peers also agreed were the best ones, they mentioned that they were both equally as successful as each other and that I should use both.

Additionally, I mentioned that I am also going to make a little introduction card that comes with the set of products to make the set more personal (all 4 items come together in one set, as well as being individual products which can be purchased).

A critique comment mentioned that I should use the more abstract design as the design on the back of the introduction card, and then the more minimal pattern based design could be used for the gift wrapping paper. I agreed with this comment and felt that it was extremely useful- I have decided that I will take this advice forward.

Abstract design (to be used on the back of the card)

More minimal design (for the final gift wrapping paper)

Below shows the developments for the introduction card. The introduction card simply tells the customer what is provided in the set. The introduction card has a soft, friendly tone which is important for this type of brand to have, as it is personal to the costumer since they are actually using the products on themselves.

Additionally, I also told my peers the ideas that I had for the name of the set, everyone seemed to like 'Fresh Faced' the most, which was also one of my favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment