Sunday 24 March 2019

Gift Wrapping Paper Designs

I have now started to create my designs for the gift wrapping paper. The gift wrapping designs purely use just the logo of the Wet n Wild re-brand as the logo is the main element that a brand is recognised by, it is most important so it should be shown on every product/design.

Additionally, I have experimented with repeated pattern using the logo throughout these designs to make it more interesting than using just the logo once in a big scale for example. Furthermore, the patterns would be foiled in silver to communicate the high-end, luxurious aesthetic, I feel that silver matches my colour scheme best rather than gold.


  • Design 1: Repetition of full logo in small-medium scale
  • Design 2: Repetition of the two W's in the logo without the '&' to exaggerate the lines and the abstract aesthetic, the two W's are used in extremely large scale.
  • Design 3: Similar to design to but the two W's are in medium scale. Works more successfully that design 2 as the W's aren't as extreme. The pattern looks interesting and abstract, making it more eye-catching and different
  • Design 4: Pattern of the full logo in small scale- looks effective and minimal. This design gives a more delicate aesthetic

Furthermore, my two favourite designs at the moment are designs 3 and 4. I will ask for advice from my peers and gather a vote of which design people think works best for the final gift wrapping design which I will then print and foil.


Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

No comments:

Post a Comment