Thursday 28 March 2019

Final Webpages

I have now developed the final webpages that I have re-designed for Wet n Wild. the pages pages that I have re-designed are the webpages that appear for the 4 products that I have re-branded the packaging for.  This extra element ties in well with the re-brand of Wet n Wild and with the individual products that I am re-branding, I also felt that the webpages and overall website could do with a re-design as the current Wet n Wild website has a weak UI and UX.

These designs have been developed further from the initial elements to display all of the key information needed as well as changing the main image to an image of a swatch of the product instead of an image of the product in order to maintain a minimal aesthetic. Also, I have added the logo, search icon and profile icon to the top to the page.

Furthermore, I also made slight tweaks to positioning of certain information and imagery.

Final highlighter webpage

Final lipgloss webpage

Final mascara webpage

Final foundation page

No comments:

Post a Comment