Saturday 30 March 2019

Photoshoot

I have now done a photoshoot of my final practical work. Every element that I designed and produced was photographed throughout this shoot, individually and together, the elements photographed were the 4 makeup product packages, the box in which they would be gift wrapped in, the gift wrapping paper (alone and shown actually used/wrapped) and the introduction card. A photoshoot was useful in order to show how everything looks physically, the photographs can also be used on design boards.

The box was wrapped in the ribbon that I bought, as well as the products- the products were also shown wrapped in the wrapping paper. Additionally, tissue paper was also used within the box to place the products with. Furthermore, the products were printed using thick matte paper.

I am extremely happy with how the photoshoot went as they look professional and exciting at the same time.











No comments:

Post a Comment