Tuesday 26 March 2019

Final Nets

I have now developed the final nets for each of the individual packaging that I have re-branded and designed, I can now physically print out them out and fold them as final products on Thursday. Throughout the foundation net experiments that I did yesterday, I found that the design which used the pattern in black worked best, with the logo also on the top as well as the front of the package- this was then applied to all of the other packaging designs.

Furthermore, my original plan was to foil the logo on each packaging. However, when foiling at University, you have to print the design on the laser jet printer in Black and White ink- this would mean that I wouldn't be able to digitally print the packages in digital print on nice paper. I decided that I won't foil the logo on each design as I feel that printing the packages on nice thick paper in digital print is more important towards the production.

Also I have foiled the introduction card that comes with the set of products and the gift wrapping paper- these don't really need to be foiled as well, it will also help the foiled elements stand out more.




No comments:

Post a Comment